Curbly says, "This fly paper is delicious! How couldn't it be with ingredients like this?"
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- brown paper
Mix your ingredients together, pour over strips of brown paper, and let soak overnight. Puncture your strips and hang them with strings in your fly infested area.
More recipes for pesky insect traps at Make Stuff.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades