In this video tutorial, we learn how to get rid of fleas at home without using chemicals. One way to do this is to chop up 6-8 lemons and let them sit in hot water overnight. After the evening, pour the juice into a spray bottle and spray it onto your pet's fur, which will keep fleas away. You can also take cedar bedding and spread it around their bedding area, which will repel fleas as well. Also, on your carpet you can make a mixture of 4 parts borax and 1 part salt and spread into your carpeting. Let this sit for a day then vacuum it back up and it will kill any flea eggs that are in the carpeting. In extreme cases, you can take lavender essential oils in small amounts (just a few drops) and bathe the animal with that in water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades