Learn how to make bug spray. Follow this simple, eco-friendly recipe for an effective alternative to chemical-laden bug spray.
You Will Need
* 1 Spray bottle
* 1-c Witch hazel
* 1-c Cider vinegar
* Eucalyptus oil
Step 1. Pour witch hazel into spray bottle
Pour the witch hazel into the spray bottle. This is the base for your bug spray.
Apply witch hazel directly to mosquito bites for instant relief.
Step 2. Add cider vinegar
Add the cider vinegar.
Step 3. Add eucalyptus oil
Add five to 10 drops of eucalyptus oil to the mixture.
Step 4. Shake
Screw the cap on your spray bottle, and shake it up.
Step 5. Apply
Apply the bug spray, avoiding your eyes and mouth. Now you're free to enjoy that backyard barbecue without having to worry about being bugged by mosquitoes.
FACT: Traditional Aboriginal, Chinese, Indian, and Greco-European medicine systems used eucalyptus oil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades