To get rid of fleas take a pan and put some water in it. Float a tea light candle in the water and light it. Take some dish soap and pour it into the water. Mix the soap into the water. You are not trying to make a lot of bubbles but the soap in the water catches the fleas. Put the pan in the flea infested area and the fleas will be drawn by the candle light. They will leap into the pan to get to the light. The soap will hold them in the water. Another way to get rid of fleas is to take 6-8 lemons, cut them up and put them into some boiling water. Let the lemons sit in the water over night. In the morning take the lemons out of the water and put the lemon water into a sprayer. You can spray that lemon water around and it repels fleas because they don't like lemon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades